Fawad Afzal Khan said: My wife Sadaf is my best friend

Fawad Afzal Khan said: My wife Sadaf is my best friend.

The well known Actor Fawad Khan is busy with the promotional activities of her upcoming movie Khoobsurat in which he is working with Soonam Kapoor. For the promotional purpose Fawad attended the Comedy nights with Kapil with Soonam Kapoor but many people don't that his wife Sadaf Fawad Khan was also present on the back stage of the show.

Fawad proudly announced in Bollywood that He is a family person and true lover of his wife and He is a family oriented person who always tried to find time to spend with his family. He said that the biggest gift for him is his son, who is 6 years old now.

Fawad Afzal khan shared how he meets with wife and shared all of his story of meeting with his with sadaf.Fawad said, ” Sadaf is my best friend. I share each and every thing with my dear wife. I purposed her when I was just 17 years old. I met her through chatting online, with noisy dial-up modems. She was in the girls’ branch of my school which was famous for all the pretty girls studying there. We thereafter met at our tuition classes and I, being quite a traditionalist, proposed to her within a week of my meeting her. She went into a university and I could not get admission there. And in fact, I feel that one of the main reasons for me not to get grades in college was that I spent half the years of my college years in her college, so much so that her chaukidars thought I was from her college. Post college, we got married. She has recently started her own clothing called ‘Silk by Fawad Khan’ which is doing pretty well and I take pride in her work.”

This act by Fawad Khan proved that Fawad is not only a good actor but he is also good husband and father.

Khoobsorat is going to release and we are all waiting for a good movie from Fawad. As every Pakistani fan is expecting a lot from Fawad. And we all know that there is a huge competition in Bollywood. If Fawad Khan really wants to make his position in Bollywood then he have to change his style also. After Ali Zafar its time for Fawad Khan to make a good name in Bollywood.

Fawad Afzal Khan with Sadaf

Previous
Next Post »