Saba Qamar becomes Angry About Rumors Of Her Item Song in Mastani 8969

The well known beautiful actress of pakistan Saba Qamar becomes angry about rumors about item songs in her upcoming movie Mastani 8969. The many pages are reporting the Saba Qamar item song in the pakistani upcoming movie Mastani 8969. As soon as the picture saba qamar go viral pages start talking about her item song. Saba Qamar not only denied the rumors but also said producer is using her name for publicity instants.


Saba Qamar also said, When I do dramas, housewives relate to me. I do not think they will continue to feel the same about me once I perform on an item song.“If I do item songs, then I will leave TV.” Not only this she also said, “Dekhein log kitni laan taan ker rahein hain Mehwish Hayat aur Humaima Malick ko.”
Previous
Next Post »