Mahira Khan said Bollywood is scary

From the long time it is in news that beautiful Mahira Khan is accepting indian films from bollywood. In recent interview of Mahira Khan with a magazine she has calls for films in india from various well known directors but recently she is not doing any movie in india nor she is accepted any offer of film from bollywood india and rumors are false. She further said in her interview “I am not doing a film with Ranveer Singh. This smoke has no fire at all. I’m not even in talks with Bollywood, not really. I mean I have gotten calls, some from very reputed directors, but I am in talks with no body for a film,”. further said “I think that they Indian filmmakers have only seen Humsafar in fact even Humsafar has not played in India yet,” she added “They have not seen enough of my work to present something solid to me. If I work in India I want it to be for the same caliber of work that I get in Pakistan. I don’t want to change my standards.” further said Mahira Khan in her interview made it very clear that she would like to work in India even though she maybe a little afraid of stardom there. “Bollywood is scary. It is unchartered territory. You don’t know what you are getting into. That said, Bollywood is scary but not so scary that I would not try.” So this is the some clips from interview of mahira khan to a magazine.

Mahira Khan said Bollywood is scary

Previous
Next Post »